TTT is a non-profit specialized in pluri- and interdisciplinary strategic thinking around 4 focal points :
(1) Citizenship and Civic values;
(2) Society ; (3) the Territoiry ; and (4) the Sustainable Development model.
The 4 focal areas are methodologically structured over 10 strategic thematic axes :
and Future studies ;
- Empowerment and Resilience ;
- Education, Culture and Science ;
- Citizenship, Governance and Philanthropism ;
- Géopolitics and International Relations ;
- Food, Water,
Energy, Climante Change and Environment ;
- Sustainable Securitye and combatting Terrorism and organized crime ;
- Political Thought and Discourse ;
- Development Strategies ;
- Family, Society and the Dialogue
TTT is administred by an Executive Board (legal and managerial authority) and a National Academic and Prorpective Council (Thematic and programmatic authority).
strategic reflection and intra- and intercultural dialogue, visions and strategies construction and leadership skills building (knowledge, skills and performance) by means of optimum involvement of Tunisian competencies, women, youth, and societal leaders;
and education on citizenship , rule of law, sustainable-development-policy prospective, resilience, and fund-raising for a fruitful construction of Tunisia in a fast-changing world.
and setting up:
- a Tunisian reference logical and pragmatic
framework in methodologies construction of visions and strategies, in the fundamental principles of leadership and management of civil society institutions, and prospecting the country’s futre;
- enhancing competencies and skills in leadership,
strategic planning, prospective, and resilience;
- making proper use of decentralized cooperation opportunities with Tunisia’s friendly nations and parties for strategies, programs and projects sustaining Tunisia’s development and democratic
Discussing, inventing and engineering visions for 21st-century Tunisia, and societal updated influent leaderships within a wider regional intercultural
a) Forging a vision for Tunisia’s 21st-century society free from authoritarianism and radicalism in an intertwined world;
b) Elaborating an updated conception of Tunisia’s national territory from
a sustainable development viewpoint;
c) Establishing a modern development vision based on sustainable security, entrepreneurship, social justice, environmental safety, and positive interaction with the world;
d) Engaging cultural
interaction between Tunisia and world’s peoples in light of national and universal values and international solidarity.